Monday, November 22, 2010

Coffee Ad

Ok the sender of the coffee ad just told another group not to open it, however, I see he hasn't come back here and told my groups. Hopefully you have not opened it. Please just delete the coffee email.

I have put his account on moderation until such time as I see what is going on. Same with Michelle's account.

In this day and age, it i...s best simply not to open any email unless you know the sender or it is a item you have subscribed to. If you open a email from one of those sources and it only has a link or ad like this coffee to click on. Don't click.

Keep your virus and other protective systems up to date. If you cruise the net alot, as I do, then I highly suggest you run daily scans.

There are a lot of nasty little bugs out there, we have to be even more carefull then ever. Computer repairs are not cheap.

BB
LauraSee More

No comments: