Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Saving the Rain forest

This beautiful Scientist is really working hard trying to save theRainforest in Mexico. No... I am not asking for money. But I amasking anyone willing to please take a look at his group and join tosupport & help him he has a click to donate site as well.Bird ConservationThis is a group for those interested in bird (and other wildlife)conservation. In particular, we are looking for free (or low cost)ways to help in this cause. Any ideas ... post them here!http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/birdconservationHe is in need of more members if anyone is willing?Chris also has a click to donate website.http://conservebirdhabitat.com/This beautiful man has been doing all of this with his own money!What an Earth Angel he is. I Originaly found his site because I am abird lover they are my favorite animal & when I saw the banner hadanOwl on it... I fell in love. So anyone willing to just please take alook and visit his group it would do him much good. Also clicking athis site as well.Love & LightMari

No comments: