Thursday, April 28, 2005

What do You Believe?

I ask that you look at nature. Seed from pharaohs' tombs have grown after thousands of years of dormancy. Isn't that more of a miracle than the Magic of the bread and wine. I don't try to convert anyone into Celtic Wicca or to provoke an argument. It is the definition of our beliefs for those who wish to practice the old religion. I ask that you take your time and give Wicca a fair trial. You have been exposed to a lifetime of propaganda that stems from a year in the life of a man. Written by four other men two generations later in another land. So don't be impatient. I don't believe in the cataclysmic savings and conversions of other religions. If we have planted a seed in your heart and in your mind, gently nuture it. Don't let it die. And don't force it to grow in a hothouse environment. Wicca may not transform your world in 24 hours, but after all, what will? Give Wicca an open-minded trial period. You will like it.

I died as a mineral and became a plant;

I died as a plant and rose to animal;

I died as animal and I was Man.

Why should i fear? When was I less by dying?

Yet e'en from this I must pass on

To soar with spirits blest;

All except God doth perish..

Hell is in the mind of Man, Hell is an earth plane:

No comments: