Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Business

New Business

In addition to custom wands and walking sticks that I carve and
Celtic jewelry that I make, I started selling Pampered Chef. I had
major surgery in April and my businesses have suffered greatly. Now
I am back on my feet and itching to get to work. I have several
items available to anyone who might be interested.

I have genuine stone necklaces and do custom work with you choice of
stones, or even to create a new necklace with your favorite pendant.

I am taking orders for custom carved wands and walking sticks, totem
pieces carved from wood or painted on canvas. I also take
photographs and paint them on canvas or do them in graphite or ink on
paper and then frame them.

For Kitchen Witches, consider having a Pampered Chef party and update
your kitchen tools for free or at a discount through our host
benefits program. I have many theme parties and we could come up
with the perfect party for you and your friends to get together for
food, fun, and friendship.

Blessed Be from Oshkosh!

No comments: