Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Claims are True

If I have learned anything in the past month, it is not to depend on others' opionion to validate my value as a Witch.
Denise has had a interesting experience. One of her friends had been at the graveyard visiting her mother's grave.. The vietnam Memorial Moving Wall was there. The friend felt very ill when she was near the wall. Later that day she saw the image of a redheaded young man asking for help. His name was Andy. The friend called Denise, Denise called me. We met the friend at the graveyard. I found the young man's name on the wall. He was born in 1944 and died in 1970. I obtained a printout on the young man. We found another grave of a WW1 soldier also named Andy. He was born in 18 something and died in 1985. We did a meditation with the old soldier leading the young soldier to the other side. Everything just seemed to fall into place-56on

No comments: